Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Steamy Sunday in July

Hi Readers!

Hopefully some of you are busy reading Night Walks Softly.   It is steamy hot here in the Midwest.  I am just back from a five-hour drive where at least one hour involved near monsoon conditions, dozens of cars pulled off the highway and at least two accidents that I saw, fortunately for me, on the opposite side of the highway.  It was wonderful to get home.

Since Night Walks Softly has a focus on cooking, I plan to post recipes from time to time.  Look for them soon.  

Take care!  Keep reading.   I have finished the first 200 pages of my second novel Should Night Come, and am at that invigorating point in novel writing where the words seem to bounce from my fingers to the word document.

No comments:

Post a Comment